Die Cut Stickers
Product Name Die cut stickers Description Our vinyl die cut stickers are uniquely manufactured to be both weatherproof and scratch-resistant. This means you can stick them to any smooth surface, indoors or outside, and they will last for years to come. Use our sticker designs to make a custom...
Die cut stickers
Our vinyl die cut stickers are uniquely manufactured to be both weatherproof and scratch-resistant. This means you can stick them to any smooth surface, indoors or outside, and they will last for years to come. Use our sticker designs to make a custom logo sticker, sports sticker, or band sticker. You can even upload your own image or logo and we will detect its shape! For more information about custom shape die cut stickers, see our FAQ.
Buyer's logo and designs are acceptable
CMYK + white, Pantone or PMS
UV Digital printing, matte/glossy lamination
white vinyl/PET, transparent vinyl/PET, matte vinyl, Laser foil, matte silver/glossy silver/brushed silver foil,3M vinyl, Paper, Synthetic paper
UV resistant for outdoor 5-8years, waterproof, weatherproof, two sides vision, writable, heat-resistant, variable code(QR code +variable number let your all labels have their own ID), permanent adhesive, Scratch resistant, opaque, Eco-friendly, abrasion resistant, etc.
Car windshield, car bumper, solar water heater, wind power generation, Power generator, Lubrication oil bottle/drum, petrol tank, oil drum, fueling machine, Excavator, road rollers, garden tools, chemical, Construction Machinery, etc.
custom shape, Circle, square, rectangle, oval, triangle, kiss cut or die cut
Max width 34CM, Max length no limited
Personalized design AI, PDF, CDR at least 300 dpi
Why choose us
•18 years Rich label stickers production experience
•American UV digital Printing Machine
•Imported UV ink from USA
•3M, Avery, Ritrama, UPM big material suppliers good cooperation
•Strict Quality Control System
•Professional Design Team
•No MOQ (special for few quantity of each and many items)
•Punctual delivery 1-3days
•Excellent and Experienced Team
In order to ensure the best quality for your die-cut project, please follow these guidelines:
• Make sure that your artwork fits the exact size and shape of the die you have selected.
• Be sure that the file includes a 1/8" bleed outside of the entire cut line.
• Include a 1/8" safety area within the cut line where there is no text or important images.
• If you have a border, it must be at least .25" on all sides.
• Follow the application-specific file preparation instructions in our help center.
• Failure to follow these instructions will result in your job being delayed.
• Customers who need help creating these files can pay an additional $45 flat fee for our design team to assist them.